He is a US certified public accountant and a US tax accountant, and provides tax return preparation and tax advice services for US local subsidiaries and Japanese subsidiaries, mainly with the director who is a US tax expert. We provide such services.
(1) Preparation of US corporate tax returns (including federal and state taxes), partnership taxes, etc.
(2) Review of completed U.S. corporate tax and partnership tax returns
(3) Support for preparation of US federal/state corporate tax returns and advice on US federal/state withholding tax for Japanese companies investing funds in the US
(4) Support during tax audits for U.S. federal and state taxes
⑤ General tax advice related to US corporate tax
(6) Tax advice on organizational restructuring
⑦Tax advice on taxation (including Japan-U.S. tax treaty) associated with investment in the U.S.
⑧ Tax saving advice on US corporate tax (including federal and state taxes)
He is a certified public accountant and tax accountant in the United States, and provides general ledger, trial balance, financial statements, etc. preparation services and accounting advisory services to local subsidiaries in the United States and the United States branch of Japanese corporations, centered on the director who is an expert in US taxation. Specifically, we provide the following services.
(1) Preparation of trial balance and general ledger
(2) Preparation of financial statements (Japanese standards and US GAAP are also available)
(3) English and Japanese translation of financial statements
④ Advice on how to prepare financial statements for tax savings
We provide US income tax return preparation and tax advice to Japanese, US permanent resident (green card) holders, US citizens, and US expatriates. Specifically, we provide the following services. We offer
① U.S. Individual Income Tax Return Preparation (For Residents/Non-Residents)
(2) Accounting calculation between companies and individuals after preparing tax returns
(3) Counseling on what to do when and after returning to Japan for U.S. permanent residents
④Various advice to Japanese companies
⑤ Tax saving advice for US personal income tax
(6) Support during tax audits for US individual income tax
Our US corporate tax and US individual income tax services mainly consist of the following services.
①U.S. corporate tax services
Based on the latest information on US tax trends and tax system reforms, we provide consulting and compliance services such as tax return preparation, tax saving advice, and support for tax investigations related to US corporate tax that are optimal for our clients.
②U.S. Income Tax Service
Unlike Japan, the U.S. adopts a self-assessment system for personal income tax. Tax laws are revised almost every year, and time-limited legislative measures are taken, so it is necessary to keep your tax knowledge updated at all times. Not only that, but we are also well versed in Japanese and international taxation, so we can provide advanced tax services tailored to each client.
Our strengths in US corporate tax and US personal income tax services include:
(1) Not only Japanese tax accountant qualifications, but also US CPA and US tax accountant qualifications
Our office manager is not only qualified as a Japanese tax accountant, but also a US certified public accountant. holders will be able to provide more accurate knowledge.
(2) Abundant practical experience in US tax
Our office has a wealth of practical experience in U.S. taxation, centering on our director. Specifically, we have practical experience in taxation services for a large number of local subsidiaries in the U.S.A. We are one of the few international tax offices with
③ Reasonable price and clear remuneration system
Our firm has four plans based on Japanese tax fees for US tax fees, and the price is set at 1.25 times the Japanese tax fee, but we can also provide services according to your budget.
(4) Ability to prepare financial statements in English and communicate in English with personnel in charge of US companies and the IRS (United States Internal Revenue Service)
In the U.S. tax industry, there are many cases where preparation of financial statements in English and communication such as explanations in English such as those in charge of U.S. companies and the IRS are required. I have a lot of experience in communicating in English for international taxation, so I can leave it to you with confidence.